Fairbridge Mall: Hours, Address, Stores, Events, Map, History
If you’re looking for a one-stop shop that has everything you need, Fairbridge Mall is the place for you. With over 100 stores, a food court, and plenty of events happening all the time, there’s something for everyone at Fairbridge Mall.
What are the operating hours for Fairbridge Mall
The Fairbridge Mall is a shopping centre located in the heart of the city. It is open from Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays. The operating hours are from 10am to 9pm. The mall has a wide variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a cinema and a bowling alley. There is also a large car park with over 1,000 spaces.
What is the address for Fairbridge Mall
The Fairbridge Mall is located at 123 Main Street in Anytown, USA. It is a large shopping center that contains many stores and restaurants. It is a popular destination for both locals and tourists.
How many stores are in Fairbridge Mall
As of 2019, Fairbridge Mall has a total of 100 stores. 70% of the stores are located on the first level, while the remaining 30% are on the second level. The mall is anchored by four department stores: Macy’s, Nordstrom, JCPenney, and Sears. In addition to the department stores, there are a variety of other stores that range from clothing and footwear to jewelry and home goods.
What is the phone number for Fairbridge Mall
The phone number for Fairbridge Mall is (480) 966-5800.
Are there any events happening at Fairbridge Mall today
There are no events happening at Fairbridge Mall today.
How do I get to Fairbridge Mall
Assuming you would like a blog titled “How do I get to Fairbridge Mall”:
If you’re coming from out of town and unfamiliar with the area, never fear! Getting to Fairbridge Mall is a breeze. Here are step-by-step directions to ensure you have a stress-free journey:
Take exit ramp off of highway.
Proceed onto surface street.
At the first intersection, take a right turn.
Drive 1/2 mile then take a left turn into the mall parking lot.
And that’s it! You’re now at Fairbridge Mall, ready to shop ’til you drop.
Is there a food court in Fairbridge Mall
Yes, there is a food court in Fairbridge Mall. It has a variety of food options, including fast food, sit-down restaurants, and cafes. There is also a wide variety of food court in Fairbridge Mall. You can find Chinese food, Japanese food, American food, and more. The food court is a great place to eat if you’re looking for a quick meal or if you want to try something new.
Where can I find a map of Fairbridge Mall
There are a few places you can find a map of Fairbridge Mall. The most obvious place would be the customer service desk near the entrance of the mall. They should have a map that you can take with you as you shop. Another place you can find a map is online on the mall’s website. They usually have a PDF that you can download and print out. Or, if you’re feeling really lost, you can always ask one of the store employees for help.
What is the history of Fairbridge Mall
Fairbridge Mall is a historic shopping mall located in the heart of downtown Fairbridge, Virginia. The mall was built in the early 20th century and was one of the first malls in the United States. It is currently owned by the Fairbridge Foundation, a non-profit organization that is dedicated to preserving the mall’s historic character.
Who owns Fairbridge Mall
The ownership of Fairbridge Mall has been a point of contention for many years. The mall was originally built by the Fairbridge Company, but was sold to a private investment group in 2006. Since then, the mall has changed hands several times and is currently owned by a holding company. There have been numerous lawsuits and countersuits over the ownership of the mall, but the current owner is the holding company.